Friday 7 January 2011

shitstorm

Things are very hard at the moment.
Despite being in federal prison, things were starting to get better..

 Then SUPRISE SUPRISE!
Life decided to take a lamb bhuna shit all over me...asif there wasn't
enough fecal matter in my life already, i am now absolutely drowning
in shit, everytime i try to grasp for air i am forced to chew on nutty
logs until i puke all over myself...

 Every morning when i wake, as soon as my eyes open,
the same old crap...
 I am confronted by the sagging asshole of life, winking, cheeks spread
apart, slowly squeezing a scatty lionbar over my face like a shit moustache..

 They might as well turn the cell above mine into a Turkish toilet, cut a hole
in the floor, aim it at my head, and line up people to continually splatter my
bonce with white hot explosive diarria...

 Whenever anyone asks me 'what's new?', i usually reply "same old shit"
My freind Biz gave me an interesting reply..
 "Nah dude, it's never the same shit..unless you're eating your own shit..
Different shit, same toilet."
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment