Wednesday 27 February 2013

Nevermind

"Behold in the candle born by this Chandler, to whom i give birth, that which shall clarify certain shadows of ideas..I need not instruct you of my belief. Time guves all and takes all away; everything changes but nothing perishes. one only is immutable, eternal and ever endures, one and the same with itself. With this philosophy my spirit grows, my mind expands. Whereof, however obscure the night may be, i await the daybreal, and they who dwell in day look for night...Rejoice therefore, and keep whole, if you can, and return love for love" - Giordano Bruno 1582

Due to a rather overzealous inspection this morning i have
had to take down all the letters and postcards sent to me
over the Christmas period.

I know that it is almost March..

But that's not the point..


-Katie

-Katherine

-Marilyn Dorreen Julie Debra and Lindsay from Prisoners Abroad

-Maureen and John

-Chris K.

-Mum and dad

-Jennifer

-Alex N.

-Sam

-Lisa and Rob

-Pete in Australia

-Gabrielle

-Soke Two

-Marcy from Prisoner Visitation and Support

-Paul Angeles

-Denny

Thankyou for taking the time to write to me.

:D

Whether it was a Christmas card that was originally intended
for an elderly grandmother, a re-print of a Ohara Koson painting
or a very impressive watercolour painting printed onto a card,
Know that whatever you DID send actually made
it's way to New York City.

After shifting through MANY devious pair of hands it finally
made it's way to me and your shit has sat above the light in
my table for the last couple of months..

Up until ten minutes ago.

When i was told I had to take them all down.


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment