Friday 6 July 2012

4th of July

It's an American holiday today.

Independance day.

And for the second year in a row,
someone has asked me,

"What do you guys do to celebrate 4th of July in England?"

Amazing stuff.


It's so hot at the moment,
not much you can really do to stay cool,
especially as you're supposed to wear a fucking
jumpsuit all day..

Sweatin' an shit..

I feel like a pure tramp..

At least i got me a couple new looks for summer 2012!!

Something to be chirpy about!!

Right?

:/

It's absolutely beautiful outside,
the sun is shining, everybody is smiling walked to a barbeque,
to go fuck somebody, go drink beer, chill in the park, relax on a rooftop,
have some drinks in a bar, eat some ice cream, everything and everybody
looks great, heads walking around flossing summer garms,
pussy is absolutely everywhere..

chicks walking around with no panties on,
pussies on FIRE, looking for some big dick to
spray em down with cum..

And that's great.

For you.

For me?

Out of my reach at the moment,
at least out of firing distance anyway,
if i shot out a lick from up here and it somehow
managed to hit the street, it'd probably get mistaken
for pidgeon poo instead of a prisoners penis spittin'
white hot semen..

I should probably concentrate on some GOOD things
that i've got going at the moment?

Where to start..

This SHOULD be my LAST summer in this OFFICIALLY INHUMANE
sub-human fucking DUNGEON..

*deep breath*

That's SOMEthing good to concentrate on..

What else?

Oh yeah..

A couple new looks for the summer!

I am making a statement,
you are not supposed to alter clothing in here, i would never dream of doing so,
have never done so and would never plan on doing so.

Ever.

I imagine if you did..

You could possible,

-turn a longsleeve thermal tshirt into a three quarter length fitted baseball style tshirt

-turn sweatpants into a deep pair of shorts

An i imagine it might cost two tunas to do so.

I have a very vivid imagination,
so don't take anything i say too seriously.

I'm sporting a fresh new haircut.

An that's about as many good things i can think of right now..

If you can please let me know..


I need some kind of inspiration.

There's some mints in my locker.

I can't actually be bothered to climb down an
get them though..

:D

I know..

"Yo dickhead"

"wudup kid"

"Yo you wan'a mint?"

"NAH!"

:(

"IF I WANTED A MINT I WOULDA GOT ONE MY MOTHERFUCKIN' SELF!"

:/

"WHA'S YOUR NEXT QUESTION!?"

:D

"You wan'a jolly rancher?"

"N****R!!!"

:(

'"Next time jus' ask me to pass you the motherfuckin' mints"

Point taken..


He passes me a mint..

He's now listening to the radio..

they're actually playing some pretty decent
tunes at the moment.

All of a sudden in his extremely deep voice,
he loudly barks,

"THESE N****R'S WAS SERIOUS!!"

Then raps along to the rest of the tune..

"THIS MY SHIT!!"


Life could always be worse.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment