Tuesday 5 March 2013

His coffee smells really good

I have on a new dark brown t-shirt.

I've rolled the sleeves up on it and had it folded,
stuffed under my mattress the last couple of days,
gives the impression it has been ironed..

I have on a pair of white socks that are pulled upto my knees an
they got a whole in the left one and i can see my big toe poking through..

My XXXL sweatpants are rolled up to my knees too,
i look like some kind of albino ninja sitting crossed legged on my bed,
just got out the shower too so I'm shaved and got gel in my hair..


What did you get up to today?

Was your day any good?

What did you have for breakfast?

How was your trip to work?

How did you get there?

Did you cook yourself some dinner?

What did you make?

Is there anything you're looking forward to?

What do you have planned for tomorrow?

What you doing for lunch?

Why not treat yourself to something nice.

Treat yourself..

I'm sure some good things happened to you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment