Monday 3 December 2012

What's goin' on bigtime

Another brain-draining 24 hours..


 Throughout this sordid day i have felt urges to place hands an feet on motherfuckers..


"BIP BOP BAP BID BDDDDDDD-BUNG BING BOP BIG BAP"


But no..


As i sit cross legged on my prayer rug,
i am in the position of daily revision and contemplation.

Tim to examine my behavior and how these
countless confrontations have come to light..

-How can i avoid said confrontations?

-What can be gained from today?

-How do i proceed from here?


Well..

I need some time on my own.

No distractions..

No interactions..

I need to withdraw from the circles
that i have familiarized myself with and spend
some time working on building up my discipline again..

No finger to point..

No one to blame..


No problemo..

No comments:

Post a Comment