Wednesday 26 December 2012

The world didn't end.

My body feels very sore
and is trying to tell me that it wants
me to replace burnt calories.

This is the hardest part of my day..

I've finished working out,
which consisted of about an hour and a half
on this step machine wearing two t-shirts,
thermal underwear and some sweatpants so
i sweat my balls off..

Sprayed the machine down with cleaning fluid
and cleaned it then washed all my clothes
in the shower..

Made a cup of coffee..

An am now locked in my cell for the
rest of the evening.

I'm sitting here cross legged on my prayer rug
trying my best to resist my bodies cravings for sugar.

The last thing i ate..


Made me violently spray white-hot
liquid metal out my pink asshole..


In front of me sits a bowl of milk-less cinnamon
toast crunch mixed with a pack of this chocolate
rice cereal.

"It must be considered that there is nothing more difficult to carry out,
nor more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to handle,
than to initiate a new order of things" - Niccolo Machiavelli

No comments:

Post a Comment