Wednesday 4 April 2012

It's 19-90-12




"Timdog if you can buy milk outside, why would you keep a cow in your house?"

-----------------------

"Son, you look 19 years old, don' ever fuckin' cut your beard that short"

"Yeah? Most people tell me it looks better!"

"That's 'cos n****rs want you to look sexy, like Beyonce"

-----------------------

"Yo my n****r, i ain't done SHIT! I'm chillin', i see cops rollin' up so i drop the hammer,
these motherfuckers throw me up on the wall, find the hammer, an try sayin' it's MINE,
how the FUCK is that my shit.."

----------------------

"No you wouldn't. I've had Streetfighter since it came out on the SNES, that's, like, 1990,
like 20 years ago or some shit, you wouldn't."

"fuck all that shit my n****r, This is 19-90-12 motherfucker!"

---------------------

"Look at these two wrinkled up crackers"


---------------------

"Bunkie, you know why woman talk so much? Because they have a four lips"

---------------------

"My back hurts. I was running. In the cemetery. Somebody wasn't dead, he woke up. It was chaos."

---------------------

*someone farts in crowded, warm surroundings*

"N****r is wilin' out man! unbelievable!"

---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment