Wednesday 29 May 2013

FotoPigeon

Hello..


A lot of people in jail use this service called FotoPigeon where basically you have your people outside email their photos to them, they print them, then send them to your people behind the wall, it's all done pretty cheaply  and is basically saves a trip to Snappy Snaps or Boots or wherever you get your photos printed and also gives a bum like me something to look at..


If you want to send me some photos it's a good service to use and i always like it when people send me photos whether it's random flicks of what they've been up to recently, random graffiti from London, what they had for breakfast today or just anything they want to share with me and remind me of what is happening outside in the world..


It's always appreciated..

No comments:

Post a Comment